Share This

Friday, February 17, 2012

FM Durham Tech Bytes: Adolix & FreeFileConvert

It’s time for a Fonville Morisey Durham Tech Byte. Thanks to Bram Luknight for helping provide one of this week’s tips. Bram is one of the top tech guys I know and I’m thankful to work with him at Fonville Morisey Realty in Durham.

He shared a program with me called Adolix. It will allow you to split and merge PDF files for free! You can take a large PDF document and split it into smaller documents, or merge several small PDF’s into one large file. Be sure to check it out!

Adolix made me think of another site I like called FreeFileConvert that converts files. You can convert just about anything to just about anything! PDF to jpg, wav to mp3, avi to mp4, and many more. It is also FREE!

Enjoy using Adolix and FreeFileConvert and be sure to let me know about your Tech Tips so I can share it on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment